For detailed instructions on how to get started using the Framework, as well as examples, tutorials and references, take a look at our online documentation.
Highlights for this release are:
- Updates to be compliant with Pyomo 6
get_solvertool for creating solver objects which supports definition of default solvers and options
- Improved handling of solver options during initialization
- Additional properties in Generic Property framework, including multiple flow bases, internal energy, and constant volume heat capacity.
- New Generic Property module for constant pure component properties
- Extension of core framework to support aqueous solutions of ions, including support for true and apparent species compositions
- Performance curves in isentropic pressure changers
- New utility functions for accessing scaled and unscaled Jacobians and problem condition number
- Support for automatic scaling tools in Generic Property and Reaction packages
- Numerous improvements to automatic scaling functions
- Improved output of stream tables for cases of multiple property packages with different state variables
- Fixed bug in some property packages where enthalpy density was used instead of internal energy density in energy balances
- Fixed underlying bug preventing cloning of models, which was necessary for GDP problems
Development activity and full source code can be found at our idaes-pse github repo.
For support questions and answers visit the new idaes-pse discussion forum.