https://idaes.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2022/07/IDAES-LOGO-updated_340x156-300x138.png 0 0 ksbeattie https://idaes.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2022/07/IDAES-LOGO-updated_340x156-300x138.png ksbeattie2021-06-04 14:16:222021-09-07 18:39:07IDAES PSE Framework version 1.10.0 released
IDAES PSE Framework version 1.10.0 released
For detailed instructions on how to get started using the Framework, as well as examples, tutorials and references, take a look at our online documentation.
Highlights for this release are:
- Updates to be compliant with Pyomo 6
get_solvertool for creating solver objects which supports definition of default solvers and options
- Improved handling of solver options during initialization
- Additional properties in Generic Property framework, including multiple flow bases, internal energy, and constant volume heat capacity.
- New Generic Property module for constant pure component properties
- Extension of core framework to support aqueous solutions of ions, including support for true and apparent species compositions
- Performance curves in isentropic pressure changers
- New utility functions for accessing scaled and unscaled Jacobians and problem condition number
- Support for automatic scaling tools in Generic Property and Reaction packages
- Numerous improvements to automatic scaling functions
- Improved output of stream tables for cases of multiple property packages with different state variables
- Fixed bug in some property packages where enthalpy density was used instead of internal energy density in energy balances
- Fixed underlying bug preventing cloning of models, which was necessary for GDP problems
Development activity and full source code can be found at our idaes-pse github repo.
For support questions and answers visit the new idaes-pse discussion forum.