https://idaes.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2022/07/IDAES-LOGO-updated_340x156-300x138.png 0 0 hyperadmin https://idaes.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2022/07/IDAES-LOGO-updated_340x156-300x138.png hyperadmin2021-02-01 11:58:382021-09-07 18:39:00IDAES PSE Framework version 1.9.0 released
IDAES PSE Framework version 1.9.0 released
For detailed instructions on how to get started using the Framework, as well as examples, tutorials and references, take a look at our online documentation.
Highlights for this release are:
- Addition of a general-purpose IDAES dynamic power plant model library.
- Improved generic properties API to support disjunctive programming solvers.
- New option for including or excluding heat of formation from specific enthalpy calculations.
- Functions for producing Txy diagrams of VLE systems.
- Improved performance of units of measurement features.
- Improved the look, feel, and functionality of the IDAES Flowsheet Visualizer or IFV.
- New conda install packaging (in addition to pip install)
Development activity and full source code can be found at our idaes-pse github repo.
For support questions and answers visit the new idaes-pse discussion forum.